Align the two pieces of cloth with the guides in the center of the presser foot so that the exact stitches can be sewn.
(Patchwork necessary foot): used to accurately stitch two pieces of fabric or lace lace, you can along the edge of a piece of fabric accurately stitching on another piece of fabric, or sewing special effects in the fabric edge, the center of the presser foot with a special Guide slot to accurately locate the left and right fabric of the cracks, so as to achieve accurate stitching effect.
Seam presser foot
Seam fabric can be accurate, sewing stitching, and lace installation.
1. To fold a piece of fabric, opposite the opposite, and then ironed;
2. Tighten the crease to the left side of the seam guide foot;
3. Open the fabric after sewing.
Seam the two pieces of fabric
1. Please put the edge of the cloth or lace, etc., on both sides of the guide alignment, face up;
2. Guide the device against the seams and start sewing.
Sewing uniform seam edge
1. Align the cloth edge of the fabric with the guide groove of the seam foot;
2. Adjust the needle position so that the needle drop point is located at the ideal position from the cloth edge,
And then lower the presser foot lift bar, lower needle;
3. Start sewing.
Size: approx. 3.5 X 1.7 X 0.7cm/1.37 X 0.66 X 0.27inch
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement